Recently Played Tracks on VMS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The way things are and The Things Will always Be


I thought I would take the time to open topic on something that has been boggling me lately...

Has All instances of "customer satisfaction" gone out the window?

Am I a Dying breed of people that feel that the money we work for should be worth something in this world ?

Many of you might know that I work in the "gadget" industry and not to toot my own whistle but I press a mean space bar. ;)

The on going trend that I have been seeing over the past 5-6 years is a lack of support and product quality.

Seems to me that things are very temperamental now adays. And this expands much farther then just these electronic toys we use as a past time activity.

Everything from Cell phones to cable To gas..

We have been molded to believe that everything costs alot of money and with out the latest your left out of a ever so fast evolving world.

I dont know a single person that has not had a problem with some of the new "toys" on the market today ..

all the way from Iphones.. To xbox 360's....to Tvs and laptops and computers..

Seems that now adays something barely makes it to the next upgrade release.

These companies profit from having something built to sub standards.

After all I know that I cant be the only one that still has a working original Nintendo?

Over the past 2 years me and my business Partners have Been Looking into this whole picture and it has Lead us on the most interesting travels around the world and back ( mostly on the internet of course hah)

and after a long time of thinking about it. I have decided that i will be posting all of our findings that Touch on as many subjects as:

piracy. and How Some top companies make it seem That they are against it but at the same time no one seems to make sure they attempt to stop it as much as your lead to believe.

We Will also touch up on Such things as how and where you can Find your local "Piracy Pharmacy" where you can find not only a way to obtain Copyrighted materials but how and why People are getting away with it by the hundreds and thousands each day.

The following companies that we will be talk about are apple and Microsoft as well as craigslist.

we will disclose all the Info and Attempts we have made to gain the best possible information that we Could get.
along With Recordings and multimedia presentations as Proof that we have tried To make right. but it just seems like no one cares ..

so now I ask join me My friends. in What will be some rather interesting piece of blogging for your mind.

sit back and enjoy your Internet Coffee for Your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment